Pages

Monday 11 April 2016

Roséro




Roséro




Every time I closed my eyes, I saw your face,
I smiled to myself...
Even if I was going through hell.
In those days of rigor
When all was grey and blue,
A soul that lodged within was you
Who solaced me for a day green and new.




Those very days that I spent
In the deep, dark well were long but few.
In the course, I realised,
If I spend the rest of my life
In a cage trapped, my wings trimmed,
May never respire the air anew;
I could still survive-
Merrily with the memories of you.
Days we spent were countable and less
Though, marked my heart with a scar,
No flood could ever remove.




I cherished every moment we spent,
Your thoughts curved the blue purse
That once used to be red.
Whenever your memories I read,
For this lifeless soul, you were the breath.




Less than a fortnight that we not met
Oh, we traversed a mile step,
"Now two souls within a body were built."
A new "Roséro" burgeoned
From the mystic pollen
With love as its scent.





No comments:

Post a Comment