Pages

Tuesday 30 September 2014

My Fantasy






''My Fantasy''



My fantasy is,
You can't guess,
Different than every lass;
Not a Cinderella dress,
Neither to be a princess
Of The Buckingham palaces,
Nor that prince charming
Riding on a white horse.



Though a very sweet wish,
May God please accept this,
All I want is...
A Prado Land Cruiser,
Black in color.
Not in forties
But in twenties,
right at the student ages.


Me in the front seat
driving with zeal.
Prado on my wrist,
Ray Ban on my eyes,
Gucci be my coat,
The same brand heels.


Take a sharp corner Just like Daniel Craig.
Come out, remove goggles and walk,
like the Hollywood celebrities.


Ah!! That's what it is....
All my fantasies,
A Prado Land Cruiser
Black in color,
In student life,
Not when I'm older.


Oh, no, no it doesn't end here.
There's more that I want
When I'm older.
A limousine, that's all.



Not much Oh Lord.
Please accept this,
Hope you don't reject it.
Will always be grateful
Though, I'm still waiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment