Pages

Thursday 20 November 2014

What Should I Write?


"What should I write? "


                                 

I picked up a pen lying at the edge of the table with it's ink spilt over the table and the cover rolled away. I glanced at it for a moment and then started writing, words were flowing in the flood of my mind and ideas were rushing. I chose an idea but I was hesitant to write about it, so I put the pen down. Meanwhile,sun through the windows touched my ears, entered my heart and enlightened my mind. I gave a look back to the sun and smiled, I picked the pen again. I started writing, I kept on writing; I felt as if it was only me, my pen and my mind around the world alone. Words were jumping in my head and I was throwing them on the paper. After writing for a few minutes, I sat back and took a deep breath. I looked at the sun again, it wasn't there, the gray clouds had covered up. I assumed that a storm was coming so I stood up and reached the windows of my room, which showed a bird on the tree covering her hatch-lings with her wings. I closed the windows and went back to the desk, I realized, whatever I wrote has vanished; my mind frozen and my words blocked. I threw the pen away and scrapped the paper in my fists, I asked my mind, "What should I write? "


No comments:

Post a Comment