Pages

Thursday 5 February 2015

A Dream


                                                  


"A Dream"




The rhythm of my rhymes,
the melody of my life,
the rainbow of my sky,
the Kajal of my eyes.



Is sleeping deep at night,
dreaming his fantasies,
in the button eyes.
With the pressed nose
and perfect lips,
he's snoring high
a song that gives me love vibes.



I turned his hair
with my fingers slight.
I kissed his cheek
that he nestled in
my lap so tight.



The puffing of my lips
with the touch of
his dark skin type,
along with our hearts

That touched each other
in the mean while.



Beaten in a trice,
they exchanged
a few lines.
I reckon the context
was somewhat like,
"Come close to me,
you are the other side
don't go far,
you're the spirit
of this deadly life."
The last words
my ears could recognize
"I love you, O my young wife!"



Then somebody jolted
the old lady sleeping
in a dress of a bride,
dreaming of her groom
that she lost,
when she was twenty five.


                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment