Pages

Sunday 18 January 2015

On Your Departure






"On Your Departure"




                                             

                                                                    

I was looking for you
Far in the mountains,
My eyes were in search,
When you were falling
Behind the scenery.
Darkening my world
On your departure,
Deep in the valley.




As, you were sagging down,
Shadows conquered all my towns.
Your rays when blocked by the peaks,
All light faded away along with peace.




All the greenery, all the beauty,
Disappeared so quietly
In the murky, gloomy
Dusk, when you said,
"Now, I shall leave. "




I am still looking for you
O Sun! In the mountains,
For, you may rise again,
Somewhere behind the seen.
As, all is foggy
In the city
On your departure.

No comments:

Post a Comment