Pages

Monday 26 January 2015

Why This Silence?


                                                               




"WHY THIS SILENCE?"







Why this silence?
 Speak up!
How long will you sit up?
Raise your voice,
Move your tongue.
Say something,
Stop this thing.



My heart burns,
My soul cries.
I can't see this country frying.
If you feel the same,
Then why so quiet?




Speak up my friends! 
Speak up!
There is no chance for silence
How long will be this fire?
If you won't do it.....
I won't do it....
Who will do it?




Answer me why this silence?
Can you let the men die?
And these children cry?
Can you leave the woman dry,
Right at the peak of their youthful time?
If no, then speak up,
 Why so silent?




Move on, my friends,
 Move on!
Don't watch it happen,
 Rise up!
You know, you can do it
Then why so quiet?






Don't let them die,
Don't let them cry.
Stand up my friends,
Hand in hand.
You are so strong,
You have this thing
Don't be so quiet,
Break this silence.



You can do this,
You will do it.
No fear my friends,
You can move it.
My last words,
You'll win it.
You will shine up,
Just get the passion on!





No comments:

Post a Comment